Losing Faith

What happens when you lose faith? I am not talking about religion, but what about in mankind? I realize it is the same old story, rich get richer and the poor get poorer, but when do we finally say enough? I believe that you have to work to earn, but what about the people that are basically stealing from us, the government? Bailing out a bunch of banks did me no good; my bank is still holding their money tight. They are still giving all their money to the execs that throw it away and leaving us poor schmucks out in the cold. I have been following their rules, but yet I still get penalized with a falling home value.

I am not spouting this because I have a bad credit score but because I want to know when it became so complicated. I honestly don’t trust any state worker/ politician anymore. Greed has so overtaken them that they all sound the same, spouting the same nonsense. How can you say you support something when the only reason you do is someone promised you their vote and a hefty contribution. When did it all become such a huge joke?

My theory is that every politician should live three months on a salary of $3500 per month less state and federal taxes. Doing this I would believe them a little more when they imply they understand what the middle class are going through. If they really had to learn how to budget maybe they would make better decisions instead of how they are going to get re-elected to their cushy job.

So that is my rant on politics, which would explain why I generally don’t talk about them. I vote but really don’t know why, it is just another face doing nothing like the one before did. I used to have blind faith in thinking that the next person will do better. Blind faith finally ran out on me, leaving me frustrated and disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment