Indian Summer

I was up early today and met my sister with a truckload of stuff to donate. My nephew is in the Boy Scouts and they were having a huge yard sale to raise money, I do mean huge too. I was in the process of cleaning out my closets anyway, so instead of Goodwill, I hauled to them. She asked if I wanted to stay and help for a bit. I stayed for 3 1/2 hours and worked my butt off unloading trailers of boxes with donated items, and getting sweaty and sunburned. Do I love my family or what?

Summer has finally arrived, better late than never right? It is getting a bit cold at night, but the days are filled with blue skies and lots of sun. They picked a great time to lay me off, right when summer decided to finally visit. Almost makes me feel like a kid again, having the days to just enjoy and dream. Samson is asking for a walk now since I was gone this morning and we did not go then. These are the kind of demands I like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment