The first "No" arrives

I received an email today saying I did not qualify for a Federal Pell grant. I guess I am not suprised, but still a little disappointed. It is late in the year to be asking for money and with no kids our circumstances probably don't matter. I don't think it is right that they go by last years taxes, things can change a lot in a year. How can they take that income when it was stated that I was no longer working? I just don't get sometimes.

So I will just move on the next hurdle, dancing and pirouetting for them along the way, not to mention the paper work. Gladly will I walk their stage if it helps me move on to something better than where I have been. If only I had a rich ancestor to leave me millions in their will, then I could just travel and report from around the globe.

I leave you with a quote for the dog owners, "To err is human, but to forgive is canine."

0 comments:

Post a Comment