And so it goes...

The day was beautiful and I accomplished many tasks. Ok, so I am lying a bit. The day was beautiful and I did manage to take Samson for a walk this morning, just after that it kind of fell apart. Frustration set in as I grudgingly wrote a check for property taxes, watching my checking account shrivel in despair. The insurance company said I don't have towing and would not repay the locksmith's bill from the weekend, but would be glad to add it on my policy. I told them no as I am already paying way too much.

Today was my day to call Unemployment, but lo and behold, you can do it online now. That took no time to set up and was done in a matter of minutes, rather than waiting 20 minutes on the phone. If you have an Internet connection I would highly recommend this alternative, unless you like grooving to hold music.

Writing class was also time consuming today. This was one of the hardest lessons yet for me and took a couple hours to complete it. I can't complain about that though as I am learning from it.

So now I must go whip up some fantastic meal for dinner. Hey, it can happen you know, they make some pretty good frozen dinners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment