Goals vs. Dreams

Today I met with the career advisor about my hopeful college plans. More paperwork was filled out and we reviewed what I wanted to accomplish. I have to do more dancing for the next act, but I am now seeing light at the end of the stage. My goal is to complete the list she gave me in the next couple weeks so I can get on the waiting list for January. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The online writing class I have been enjoying so much ends this week. I would like to take another but we will have to see what the money situation is when the next classes start. Bills seem to be popping out of everywhere lately, just how it goes sometimes. Through many searches I have found a mecca of free online classes on multiple subjects. When I research them some more I may have to try one and see how it works.

Besides walking the dog this morning, nothing else was accomplished, and so I shall sign off with a quote:

"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it."
- Charles M. Schulz

0 comments:

Post a Comment