No School For You!

I finally received word this afternoon that I was not going to be funded for this semester of college, but I am still on the list for next semester. I don’t know why they did not pick me but I am guessing it is because I don’t have any illegitimate children running around and am not receiving Welfare. Yes, it made me angry. I remember them telling me that they could see no reason why I would not get funded; they apparently did not look hard enough.

Frustrated as it is I am going to try other routes with the schooling as there is still hardly any work available. Tomorrow I will visit with financial aid at the college and see what we can come up with. I imagine there are many people who are in the same position as me so maybe they will have a solution.

Otherwise my day was filled with the sun shining on a freshly snow blown driveway. Samson and I went for a walk to enjoy the sun until the next storm shows up, which is tomorrow night according to the weatherman.

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. – Robert Frost

0 comments:

Post a Comment