I Cannot Blog A Lie

You may have noticed that my blogs have slowed down in frequency. I write it off to the fact that I have had nothing to say, but the truth is I have been a bit cranky and depressed and who wants to read a blog from someone cranky and depressed? I received a rejection yesterday from another financial aid source and it is getting to me. So as I am feeling this way, yet trying not look like I am feeling this way, my emotions are ready to snap. In other words “I need a frickin’ drink, make it ten”.

I will not bore you with all the other melodramatic crap that roams in my head lately, it disgusts even me. Something has to come through eventually and until then I will work to get out of this mood. There are still a lot of people worse off than me, but that doesn’t make me feel any better, just adds a guilt trip for feeling like this in the first place. We humans are such complex creatures, aren’t we?

I am off to perhaps walk the dog if it is warm enough. Seeing him happy generally makes me happy so that may be a good start. Adieu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment